Tuesday 13 September 2011

About Me: Hayley Cook


My name's Hayley Cook and I go to West Hatch sixth form. I am currently doing media studies at A level and did so at GCSE also, so clearly I have a great interest in the subject. I first took media at GSCE because I was excited to produce my own short film or film trailer. I had seen work from previous years and discovered that I wanted a chance to produce good quality work to same excellent standard. I enjoyed the making of my "trailer" which in the end turned out to be more of short film. As I enjoyed this to such a great degree I decided to carry it on when I came to sixth form and last year allowed me to explore new software and gave me a lot of opportunities to film and edit. My interest in this subject doesn't just die at the school gates on my way out: Outside school myself and friends have made a small number of sketches and spoofs of bands so this year when creating the music video I hope I can use my experience with that to give it a good and well recieved comic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment