Monday 12 December 2011

My role as Audrey Hepburn

I played the role of Audrey Hepburn in our music video.  The lines ‘Forget Audrey Hepburn, Forget Betty Davis, I want to be known, Just for being famous’ is the lines where we will use the extract I am in for our music video. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of being an actor. I had to do various shots, such as lying across the sofa smiling, to holding a glass of wine and saying ‘cheers’ to the camera. I decided to dress similar to Audrey Hepburn so the audience are aware of the character I am in the sequence. To do this, I wore an elegant long black dress, a big crystal encrusted necklace and a diamante tiara. I also made my one cigar (using a paintbrush and tissue), which Audrey is iconic for posing with. For my makeup, I kept it simple and elegant by put on foundation as the base to give me flawless skin, some blusher across my cheeks, rosy lips by applying a rosy pink lipstick and a thin line of eyeliner just on my upper eyelid. I also put my hair in a high bun, similar to how Audrey Hepburn wore her hair as her role in 'Breakfast in Tiffanys'. Below is an image that I used as my Inspiration to try and achieve the ‘Audrey Hepburn’ look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment