Wednesday 23 November 2011

Demographic



Hello, My name is Jack Daley and I am live in Southampton. The genre I enjoy listening to, is both a fusion of Indie and Pop music. For example Indie bands that I like are ‘The Ting Tings’, ‘The Bird and the Bee’ and ‘Dash and Will’. I also enjoy listening to pop music by artists such as ‘Beyonce’, ‘Justin Bieber’ and ‘Michael Jackson’ as they are heavily involved within the genre of Pop. I regularly listen to radio stations such as ‘Capital Fm’ and ‘BBC Radio 1’ when I’m either in the car or at home as they tend to play the songs I am interested in. I love watching music channels such as ‘Viva’, ‘VH1’ and ‘MTV Dance’. I tend to use the Internet regularly to read up on the new bands and new music that existing bands and artists are releasing. I don’t really purchase music but listen to music from YouTube and transfers the songs by YouTube convertor onto my iPod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment